2/01/2011

CSN Stores Review - coming soon!

Dreaming of spring, warm weather and enjoying the outdoors?  I know I have.  If your dream includes fun in your own backyard on a swing set,

cooking up burgers on the grill, or lounging on a chaise lounge by the pool - you can find all those and more at CSN Stores. All 200+ stores are accessible from your computer.  Just search, click and have the fun delivered to your door.

I'm shopping there myself and will be back soon with a review. Haven't quite made up my mind on what I'm buying yet - I have a long wish list!  :)

Note: CSN Stores contacted me with this promotional opportunity and I am receiving a giftcard to use to purchase an item  for my review.  However, all  opinions expressed are strictly my own.

1 comment:

  1. I just bought a cute little dress from them yesterday! It was my first purchase.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)