2/27/2012

Pillowcases

I enjoyed making Dylan a Cars pillowcase last year and he likes it so much, I have made him two more pillowcases in the last few months.

The Buzz Lightyear pillowcase was one of Dylan's presents from us this past Christmas. He actually picked out the fabric when he and I were shopping one day. We were passing through an aisle and he exclaimed "Buzz Lightyear!" (although truthfully it wasn't exactly that clear but I, of course, knew what he was saying). I couldn't turn him down when I saw the clearance price on the fabric. The two solid fabrics were from my stash.


The next pillowcase was for Valentine's Day. He's been a big Muppets fan since seeing the movie at Thanksgiving so I went shopping for fabrics specifically with the Muppets in mind. I think this one is Kermit's favorite. ;)


Supplies: cotton fabrics; Coats & Clark threads; pillowcase pattern from AllPeopleQuilt.com - Pattern 15.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)