2/23/2012

Cheez-its

My mom bought Dylan a play kitchen from Ikea during our visit a few weeks ago. He's loving it. While we had a few play foods already, there is room for a few more. I came across the idea for felt Cheez-its while browsing Pinterest. Can't get any simper than sewing straight lines down folded over orange felt and then cutting into squares.


But then the crackers needed a box. The original blogger used a real Cheez-it box. I liked the idea, but it is too big for our kitchen.


Using a scan of the box and an empty cereal box, I literally made a new box that looks exactly like the original except at a smaller scale.


Supplies: Cheez-it box (to scan); photo paper; cereal box; Mod Podge; X-acto knife and scoring tool (if available).

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)