1/05/2009

Weekend Photos

I've fallen behind in sharing my Project 365 photos. Here are my weekend shots:

Saturday, I took Christopher to the gym. My membership hasn't gotten a lot of use in the last couple of months thanks to first trimester exhaustion. (Ok, and maybe a little laziness...but just a little.) I spent the majority of the time walking at a slow pace on the treadmill and then did a little upper body lifting. Have to prepare for that baby lifting. ;)


After we took Christopher to my sister's house and remade the guest bed with fresh sheets, I snapped this picture of the empty room. It's a little quiet here now with just the two of us again. But this room will become the nursery in the next few months and I'm sure it will fill up noise again. :)


10 comments:

  1. That room is going to make a lovely nursery! Will be anxious to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will make a great nursery! Hugs Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear that your mom is doing better. Looking forward to seeing the changes you make to this room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, I'm glad to hear that your mother is doing better now. I'm sure she will continue to get better everyday.

    Love your photos. Great sneaker shot! I also think that your spare room will be a terrific nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear your mom is doing better and love your project 365 photos. I'm doing it again this year! And nursery? Have I missed a few posts??

    ReplyDelete
  6. It feels good to get back to exercise. Looking forward to seeing that room change into a nursery! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should catch a second wind in your second trimester (*grin*) but watch out for the 3rd trimester...back to tired. I'm SO ready to be done. I'm due in 1 week and 1 day, but have this sneaky feeling it'll be more like 2 weeks. We'll see.

    Oh, and I DID make it to the gym this morning...for the first time in about 3 weeks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes...your upper body will thank you for doing that preparation in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember the first trimester exhaustion. Glad to hear your mom is doing better. Great start to your 365 project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)