11/20/2007

Toni's Random Questions

Toni posted a wonderful list of Random Questions on her blog. Here are my responses:

  1. Who am I? Sarah - child of God, wife, daughter, sister, friend, "mom" to the furbabies, aunt, scrapbooker, Sunday school teacher
  2. Who knows me best? my husband, Trent
  3. How old am I? just turned 29
  4. How old do I feel? hmm...depends on the day and my achy knee
  5. The most important thing in my life is... my family and my faith
  6. I always carry... my cellphone, wallet and inhaler
  7. Something I always do is... drink a cup of coffee each morning
  8. I'm at my happiest when... spending time with family or working on my craft projects
  9. On a Monday morning, you'll find me... in the middle of the rat race :P
  10. My favorite mode of transportation is... our new CR-V
  11. My eyes are... brown
  12. My favorite material possession is... my scrapping goodies :)
  13. To relax, I like to... scrapbook, work sudoku puzzles
  14. The town I live in is... growing too fast!
  15. What's my worst habit? My first thought is nail biting, but I've finally bit that habit in the dust [pun intended ;) ].
  16. My guilty pleasure is... dark chocolate peanut M&M's
  17. When I look at someone, the first thing I see is... their expression
  18. I think ....................... is beautiful. I think winter snowfalls are beautiful - and something I rarely see anymore.
  19. One thing that I can live without is... joining a few others in this answer - STRESS!
  20. One thing people don't know about me is... well, if I told you then people would know. ;)
  21. My life is... blessed. It has it's ups and downs, but overall I truly have everything I *need* - loving family, roof over my head, food to eat.

5 comments:

  1. Great list - and I didn't know that there were dark chocolate Peanut M&M's???? YUM! Thanks for playing along - it was fun learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great list and tells me so much about you. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to get to know who Sarah is. I love dark Chocolate M&M's too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I just picked up those dark chocolate M & M's today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)