4/24/2012

5k, the layout

While the memories are still fresh, I decided to scrap the race. This is the first "me" page I've made in a very long time! :)


I loved finally playing with Karla Dudley's protectors. Almost like paper scrapping again as I "tucked" things into the pockets. The photostrip I created by putting together a few shots from Instagram. Behind it is a partial list of the official times.

In the last 24 hours Allison & I have lightly touched on the subject of doing another 5k (just when I said I was done!), but ... on a flat course in the fall. So, we'll see.

Supplies: Neutral Cardstocks by Audrey Neal; DHD's Digital Scrapbooking Day 2011 collaboration kit; Design 365 starter kit by Deena Rutter; Right Now papers & elements and Protectors Set 1 by Karla Dudley; I Love Boys elements by Robyn Meierotto; Just the Way You Are and Teletype fonts; Instagram photos - Earlybird filter.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! And yes, definitely need to document it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hat is off to you for running that 5K and then getting a page done right after. You definitely need to record that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)