3/17/2010

Fun at the Table

Dylan enjoyed playing with an activity table at a friend's house last month. When I found the exact same one at a consignment sale last week for $12, I grabbed it immediately. He's had a great time playing with it every day and has already mastered pulling up to a stand while holding onto it.

Here he demonstrates how it works:


I recorded the video on my camera so you'll notice he pauses periodically and flashes a smile for me to take his picture. ;)

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. LOL I love it! He is too cute and I love how he keeps looking up to the camera for you to take his photo. You have trained him well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah he is so cute! I love the baby sounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. his balance is pretty good, he will be walking before you know it! He is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute. Congrats on the NICE find ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)