12/24/2007

Five More Altered Cards

I did it! :) All caught up on my altered playing cards. Here they are starting with last Thursday's card:Supplies: Chatterbox patterned paper; Making Memories brads, anchors, wordfetti, and rub-ons; Angelina font; misc. off white cardstock; Micron black pen; Me & My Big Ideas woven label.

Friday, December 21:
Supplies: Bazzill and misc. cardstock; Making Memories definition and letter stickers; Uniball Signo white pen.

Saturday, December 22:Supplies: We R Memory Keepers patterned paper; Micron black pen; Studio G acrylic stamp; red stamp ink; misc. red cardstock.

Sunday, December 23:
Supplies: a2z patterned paper; Imagination Project coaster (scanned & downsized to fit); Micron red & black pens; Dymo label; misc. green cardstock.

Monday, December 24:
Supplies: Chatterbox patterned paper; USPS stamp; Die Cuts with a View adhesive backed cardstock; QuicKutz Tangerine font; misc. green cardstock; Uniball Signo white pen.

2 comments:

  1. You have alot of time or something. I am thinking I need some of that MOTIVATION "time" you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your cards! You have done great keeping up with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)