12/10/2007

Hey, Baby, it's HOT outside!

Recording setting hot no less. Today is officially the warmest December day in history around here and the next couple of days look to be just as hot. The a/c was flipped on at work. So far Trent & I have not turned it back on at home, but the windows are open and ceiling fans running.

Last week Trent & I talked about how nice it would be to take a walk to look at Christmas lights and maybe we would do so over the weekend when the lows were only going down to the 50s. As it happens, we didn't get around to that walk until tonight. It was a great night as it was in the low 70s at the time. Perfect walking weather. :) And my inspiration for tonight's card:
Supplies: Basic Grey patterned paper; $1 stamp from Michael's; Doodlebug, My Mind's Eye and Making Memories rub-ons; 5-day weather graphic from WRAL.com; misc. cardstock; Micron black pen; Studio G acrylic stamp; black ink stamp pad.

8 comments:

  1. Wow that is a record Sarah!
    Hope it cools of soon!
    Love your card of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally jealous of your weather! We're freezing here in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! It should not be this hot in December. We got up to 82 yesterday. Cute idea to document the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun idea for your cards.

    Speaking of weather. I've been expecting super freezing-arctic like weather here in ohio. So far not so much. Wonder if this is unusually warm for us too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I can't believe you have weather in the 80's! And we have freezing rain! lol - what a great way to look at lights though. Love your cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't feel bad its hot here too. I feel your pain..LOL I love your cards though. What an adorable idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey cinderella! LOL! I appreciate a clean laundry room! The blinkies look awesome!!! Stop by my blog again sometime! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)