2/20/2013

girls night

Admittedly the title is semi-deceiving as our husbands were there too. But, given the rare occasion we get out of the house without kids, dressed up and get together - the night deserved a girls only photo and it's own page. :)


These are 4 of the 5 ladies that I am so blessed to have become friends with during a prenatal water aerobics class 4 years ago. Amazing how that one class led to our playgroup and friendships that I have relied on a lot as I find my way through this adventure called parenthood. Hopefully as the boys and girl (soon to be plural!) get older, we'll have more dressed up nights out!

Supplies: This is Now papers by Sarah Sullivan; Falling into October - Barely There alpha by October Dawn; Noted Doodle Stamps by Jen Allyson; Back to Basics tags by Sara Schmutz.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice picture! It's always great to have girlfriends. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)