2/22/2013

Blurb Flash Sale

If you've been considering a photo book, a custom planner, a book of your blog, etc - now is a good time to mark it off the to do list. Blurb is having a flash sale today through Monday, February 25th which means you can save 25%.


Blurb Flash Sale| 2/22/13-2/25/13 | Discount Code: FLASH25OFF

I've been very happy with my Blurb custom planner. Now that I'm working again, it's filling up with events and appointments. I confess sometimes I'll simply thumb through during my work day as it's filled with family photos. Check out my review here. It was so easy to create too using Blurb's downloadable free software. Now I just need to make a decision on what my next book should be. So many options - blog, Instagram, notebook, family trip ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)