1/10/2012

Woody

Dylan has become quite the fan of Buzz and Woody since our Toy Story Halloween. I wanted to give him a Woody toy that was a gift from me to Trent when we were dating. Somewhere along the way it disappeared. We truly had no idea what had become of it. Luckily, when I was up in the attic putting away Christmas decorations last week, I opened another box purely by chance and found Woody inside. Dylan was so excited when we gave it to him. Woody's had quite a few new adventures since.


This week's 4 Play challenge and the monthly scraplift challenge at Design House Digital inspired me to get Woody's story scrapped.

Supplies: Celeste Knight's Menagerie patterned papers; Dana Zarling's Lakeside Worn digital papers; Karla Dudley's Crazy In Love elements; Kate Teague's Handy Frames Neutrals; Times Roman font.

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could zoom in to see your journaling. But how nice that you have this special toy to share with your son. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's an interesting story! Glad you found Woody so you could share him with Dylan. I'm sure they will have many adventures together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had an old Woody! That's awesome! I'm sure Grant will love meeting him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun and how cool that you had an old woody.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout!
    I hope you're all doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)