1/02/2012

December Daily 2011

I really love the December Daily album I created last year. It ran from the start of our Christmas festivities on Nov 30th (visiting Santa) to Jan 1st (final celebration with family). The entire album was digital and I had it printed as a Shutterfly book. This year, my goal was to do the same.

Here are the first three pages from my 2011 album starting again on Nov 30th with our visit to Santa ...




With other things (making Christmas gifts, working on Dylan's stocking, etc) eating up my time during the month, I pushed off further work on the pages until after Christmas. Now I haven't decided when I will complete the album. At the moment, the final week of December is still just a bit too raw. Losing Chester on Christmas Eve took the magic out of finishing this album. I need some time to decide how to properly mark the day and yet remember him too. Then hopefully I can add the 2011 book to our collection.

Supplies: Simply Tiffany Studios Holiday Edition Template Album; Sara Schmutz's Jolly kit; Deena Rutter's Jolly Holiday kit; Robyn Meierotto's Fun & Festive elements; Audrey Neal's Dotted Dates.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute so far Sarah. I am sure you will come up with a wonderful idea how to capture Chester's loving character.
    I am so completely loving how big Dylan looks. Such a big guy Sarah where does time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great way to hold on to those memories....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)