3/03/2011

Camera Strap Cover

In between projects, I picked out fabric and sewed a little treat for myself - a camera strap cover.  I wanted something pretty to cover up the blaring yellow "Nikon" and pad the strap a bit making it more comfortable on my neck.


I used this tutorial by Priddy Creations on Everything Etsy and adjusted the measurements slightly to fit my strap.

Supplies: fabrics - Central Park by Kate Spain for Moda (floral) and unknown (light purple solid); Coats & Clark thread; fusible flannel.

4 comments:

  1. Okay that is just the cutest camera strap ever! Way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous! Also, thanks for stopping by my blog, I'll now be following you so keep me updated. Hope you do the same!
    Cheers!, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! I have recently been taught how to sew but haven't actually made anything...maybe something to try! I love the pattern of the fabric...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)