9/22/2010

{Made by Me} Wednesday

Welcome to the very first {Made by Me} Wednesday linky party.  I know I have a LOT of creative readers and friends who post great ideas on their blogs.  Come on and show off a little something you're proud of.  It can be anything (family friendly, of course) so long as you made it - scrapbooking, card making, cooking, sewing, whatever.  It could have been made this week or last year.  Whatever it is, link us up to your post!

To join in the party, simply enter your link below using Linky Tools (closes on Tuesday, Sept 28th at 11:59pm).  Please link directly to the post featuring your project.  Then visit other posters and show some comment love.  We all love visitors and comments, right?  And we're sure to all be inspired.

Don't forget to link to the party.  The bigger it gets, the more fun inspiration for us all.  You can add a simple text link or use this button: 


Copy and paste this HTML coding to your blog or website:




So what are you waiting for?  Join in!

Don't forget to check back next Wednesday for a new round of {Made by Me} Wednesday.  I'll be featuring a few of the links from this week.  I can't wait to see what you've made!



This linky list is now closed.

5 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I added the card I posted today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, thanks for participating! That's a beautiful card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, I´m trying to participate but it wont let me add my link with Mr. Linky. :(

    But I added the info on my blog and here is the link http://rainbowcrafter.blogspot.com/2010/09/baby-girl-album.html

    Love this idea, hope I can participate every week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind I did added, 3 times so If you can erase any of them, thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea Sarah! Sorry it took so long to do this. I got busy and it flew out of my head. Fortunately it flew back in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)