4/14/2008

Color of Mind

I'm working on a new Disney layout, but it's just not quite there. Missing something. Think I'll sleep on it. In the meantime, I decided to play around with a quiz from Blogthings. Not sure how much I agree with it, but the last sentence is dead on (well, minus the science part). Kind of creepy...


Your Mind is Yellow


Of all the mind types, yours is the most intellectual.

You crave mental stimulation, and your thoughts tend to very complex.

Your thoughts tend to be innovative and cutting edge, though many people don't understand them.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about science, architecture, and communication.

2ps blog challenge:
With the economy is today. Have you started to cut back on your scrap shopping? If so how?
I have cut back on my scrap shopping, but not because of the economy. I'm trying to use up some of the supplies I already have.

9 comments:

  1. I'll have to take that test & see what color my mind is....thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing your brain color

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the color my mind test and it came up with blue. It seems to be right on. I'll have to post it to my blog later. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh there it is, a new quiz to try. I'm on it, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun quiz! I'll need to try that later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That seems to be the common thing: people aren't cutting back because of the economy, it's because our stashes are so big!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am green! I'm well balanced it said! :)

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yellow is a pretty color, I want mine to be pink lol. Can´t wait to see your Disney layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah :)

    My brain is blue ... thanks for the link... I love silly things like this :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)