1/03/2014

December Daily 2013: In Progress

Three years ago I completed my first December Daily album. The next two Christmases included a lot of tears and, honestly, I struggled to find the heart to complete them. I have several pages done in each and might someday, but not now. I did manage to make a book last year about our elf's adventures. Dylan loved that. Still does.

This year, I was determined that December would be better and we'd have a completed album. Well, it had it's bumps too (really, when doesn't life have a few downs mixed in?) but I'm focusing hard on all the highlights and making strides in finishing this album. I'm about halfway done with a third of the pages completed and the rest in progress.

I'm making the album entirely digital again with plans to print it as a Shutterfly photo book. Here's a peek at a few of the completed pages.






Did you make (or are still working on) a December Daily album this year? I'd love to see. Feel free to share a link in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Love the album, Sarah. Beautifully simple. Scrapbooking can be therapeutic, as you know. When you're ready, you'll find the strength to finish those projects. And if you don't, that's ok, too. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)