6/24/2011

Shoot and Edit: Father's Day edit

I really liked my SOOC shot this week and kept my edit very simple. Funny thing about it, I realized while writing this post that I pretty much did the exact same edit on another photo of the two of them for the Family theme.

  • Ran Ashley's Nice & Easy action. Adjusted layers to suit.
  • Merged all layers.
  • Ran Vintage action from The CoffeeShop Blog. Adjusted the tint and color layers.
  • Used clone tool to remove sippy cup handle.
  • Cropped image.


Join in the fun with Jill Samter Photography and Ramblings and Photos:

2 comments:

  1. Very clean and simple - nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great job! I have to check out these edits. They really improve on your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)