6/16/2011

News & a layout

I was quite excited when I recently learned I was accepted on the Creative Team for Sara Schmutz Designs. As such, Sara sent me her newest digital kit to play with. It's called No 1 Fan and is available starting today at Design House Digital. The baseball themed kit features 16 papers and 25 elements.

I dug around in my archives and found the perfect photos to use with the kit. They were taken two years ago when Trent, my sister & I went to a baseball game to celebrate Trent's 30th birthday. I had it announced on the big screen in the outfield. I wish I had a photo of his face when he saw it - caught him totally off guard. In other words, the perfect surprise. :)


Supplies: Sara Schmutz's No 1 Fan kit; Prestige Elite Std & Impact label fonts.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sarah! How exciting! That was definitely an event worth scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sarah!! I love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting!!! And I love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Sarah! You'll be a fabulous DT member!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! :) That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)