12/30/2010

Spooked by Santa

Remember when I shared earlier in the month about Dylan's meltdown during Santa photos with his cousin? 


The memory and photo still make me chuckle (he turned off those waterworks the moment I picked him up - total show).  Anyhow, when I saw Parents Magazine had a Spooked by Santa photo contest, I knew I had to enter this photo.  Now, here's where I shamelessly beg :)  - please vote for it here: http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/656508.  You can vote once per day from now through January 2, 2011.  Thanks!!

7 comments:

  1. I'm voting! :) Cutest picture ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny Sarah! I especially love his hand gestures. Owen is a gestures a lot with his hands it's always hard for me not to giggle when he's doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted! Love your Christmas pics too! That plate is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be happy to vote for you but I can't find your pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that is adorable - off to vote if I still can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hand gestures, too. Voted! I hope you win, that photo is so funny and adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)