1/03/2011

December Daily 2010: Days 1-5

I decided very last minute (as in on Dec 1st!) that I would put together a December Daily album this year.  Since I didn't prepare ahead of time and knew it would be a busy month, I simply focused on taking photos and jotting a few notes about each day.  After we returned from our Christmas trip, I started putting together a digital 8x8 album.  I plan to have it printed to a Shutterfly book when it's complete.  I'm using templates & red overlays by Ali Edwards and a background paper by Miss Mint to maintain a bit of consistency in the pages - otherwise, it's however I feel inspired so each page is a bit different.  Here are the first 5 days:






Supplies: Ali Edwards's December Daily Layered Template Package Vol 3 and 31 Days Overlays; 2paws Designs Scalloped Edges; Miss Mint's Winter Sparkle kit; Robyn Meierotto's Holly Jolly kit; Karen Funk's Fallin' For You papers and Christmas Magic kit; Kate Teague's Holiday Lovin' papers; Kitty Designs Cherish kit; DHD Digi Fall Blog Hop kit; Instagram App on iPhone; Rhonna Farrer's Celebration kit; Karla Dudley's Holiday '10 - Word Art; Amienne font.

6 comments:

  1. Sarah, This is such an awesome idea.. I think Dillon will treasure these books when he is older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages look great! I'm hoping to do one of these next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea! TFS. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty pages & nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how far behind I am on blog following! What a great idea to scrap each day in Dec.. Kind of like an advent calendar! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. I look forward to seeing you in 2011! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)