4/14/2014

Candy Tasting

I have a sweet tooth. And I appreciate supporting local businesses. That combination led me to joining the focus group for Butterfields Candy - a company whose product I personally like and recommend.



Butterfields Candy has been around since 1924 and is made in Nashville, NC, just northeast of Raleigh. Currently there are 4 flavors of their hard candy available - Lemon Buds (my personal favorite), Peach Buds, Honeybell Buds and Key Lime Buds. I can say firsthand that all 4 are delicious and, if you haven't tried them, you should. They are available at select local stores or online through their website.

If you are in the Triangle Area, Butterfields is still looking for taste testers (no previous experience with their candy required) as they test possible future flavors. Visit their Facebook page for more details.

Disclaimer: this is my personal opinion only. I did receive free candy as part of the Focus Group, but no posts or other social media were required.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)