5/21/2012

Touch A Truck 2011

Backing up to Dylan's 2nd year album again ... I wanted to include a local fundraiser event we attended called "Touch a Truck." It's a fun opportunity for kids to get close to all sorts of vehicles (trucks, cars, helicopters, buses, etc) and literally touch & climb into them. Dylan loved it.


I wanted to include a lot of photos to show some of the different vehicles we saw so I used a template that helped me quickly arrange 8 of my favorites. Then I left the rest of the design a bit more simple so the focus would be on the photos.

Supplies: Just the Photos 5: Edges template by Kate Teague; Sweet Life papers by Karen Funk; Traffic Jam elements by Miss Mint; Celebration brushes by Rhonna Farrer; Nursery Rhymes elements by Sara Schmutz; Digi Esssentials 8 by Karla Dudley; Just the Way You Are and Arial fonts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)