12/12/2009

Words to Live By

A counselor at summer camp when I was a teenager hung these words on each girl's locker in our cabin. I've kept my copy in a safe place all these years and thought it was a good fit for Kim's Words to Live By circle journal.


This particular circle journal was bittersweet to work on as it marks the end. I shipped it to Kim on Monday and found my own on my doorstep Wednesday afternoon. I haven't opened the box to mine yet. Instead I placed it under our Christmas tree to enjoy on Christmas Day - although it is quite tempting to look! :)

Supplies: Rose Moka patterned paper; Bazzill white cardstock; EK Success border punch; staples; unknown flower; Autumn Leaves button; Making Memories stitches; Micron black pen; poem author unknown.


3 comments:

  1. I know I've said it before but maybe I should join a journal circle. I wouldn't know how to go about it though! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Yes, I opened it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful message to get as a teenager! I have always been interested in circle journals too...but am not sure how they work??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)