12/21/2009

Meeting Santa

I lifted a layout & sketch from the April 2009 issue of Scrapbooks, Etc. by Amy Light for this page about Dylan's first meeting with Santa:

And was inspired by last week's weekly challenge at Two Peas was to tell the story from Santa's perspective:

Supplies: Archiver's, Stampin' Up, and Bazzill cardstocks; Bazzill Just the Edge scallops; Basic Grey patterned paper; Staz-On black stamp pad; Making Memories date stamp, buttons and stitches; Autumn Leaves buttons; Berylium and Script MT Bold fonts.


6 comments:

  1. What a cute page! I love that paper too... I am such a paper freak. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable. I like how you put it in santa's perspective.


    now do you want to hear something weird? The last time I was visiting your blog, my dog was laying next to me and then suddenly decided it was time for a cuddle and tried to climb on my lap where the laptop was and in the process your page got SUPER BIG. but after I got out from your blog, everything was normal. Then today, as I came to see this blog, it's all big again! I don't know how to fix that. I mean, I see the pictures better so that's good but everything else is gigantic! oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the Santa pictures he is getting so big. Beautiful LO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh, how adorable! What a wonderful memory! You are going to have so much fun on Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sarah your trick worked! Thanks! yup, she must've hit the control button! Now I'll know for next time!! silly dog using the laptop for a pillow!! :) Right now, she's chewing on her bone way over on her own pillow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page! That's the perfect paper too:) Our other 2 at least looked neutral for Santa also...but William decided he didn't know that guy and wasn't going to be happy...NOPE NOPE NOPE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)