5/07/2009

Thursday Thirteen #4: Scrapbooking Favorites

Thirteen of my scrapbooking favorites right now:

  1. Making Memories tiny alpha letter stickers - I seem to use these quite frequently on layouts and cards
  2. Stampin' Up Whisper White ink pad
  3. Sketches & Challenges - excellent for reviving that mojo when I want to scrap, but am struggling with what direction to take.
  4. StazOn black ink pad
  5. We R Memory Keepers 12x12 photo sleeve pages - these are making it so easy for me to quickly add my Project 365 photos to my album.
  6. Punches - especially corner rounder and border punches
  7. Adobe Photoshop
  8. Signo Uniball pens - white & silver
  9. Chipboard
  10. Tombow Mono Adhesive - my favorite adhesive for years. I grab a refill every time I'm at a craft store to make sure to have plenty on hand.
  11. Scallops
  12. Collages - whether cutting & piecing by hand or arranging on the computer & then printing, I'm loving this quick and easy way to add a lot of photos to a layout without the page seeming too busy.
  13. American Crafts 3-ring albums - how did I ever survive without these? They make it so easy to add pages and mix & match sizes.

11 comments:

  1. GREAT list!!! I will have to check some of these things out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent list! I use a lot of the same products. :-)

    Can't wait for the cat squares! Lily and Tinsel will be so excited! :-) Thanks, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love lots of the same things - especially those AC binders!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great list Sarah! I found myself nodding along with lots and found a few new ones I need to check out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome list!! im so with you on #1 -- i know i have some white ones somewhere but can't find them! argh! better get some more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your list, sarah!

    i really wish i had some local friends who were interested in crafting! I'd get so much more done if I had someone to craft with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your 13! I have to thank you for twitterberry too, I saw it after you posted on twitter and now have it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally love your list, all really good items.
    Please pass me your real address, I want to rak you something for your bundle of joy!
    lidikebrimisu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is making want to do some scrapbooking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like lots of resources here. I don't 'scrapbook' myself, but I do use Photoshop Elements and love it!
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)