2/24/2009

Digital Pages

Trent kindly stopped by the post office during lunch for me yesterday to pick up my latest order of digital scrapbook prints from ScrapbookPictures.com. I had placed the order the previous weekend while all of the sizes I needed were on sale and requested the standard $2 shipping. Needless to say, I was quite surprised on Sunday to find a note in our post office box that the package was waiting for me to pick up. And, as usual, the quality was wonderful. Now to get them all into their proper albums. :)



2 comments:

  1. Wow! They do look great! Nothing like a stack of completed sb pages to make a sb'er smile! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Your pages look incredible! I love the organization part :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)