12/13/2008

Disney On Ice: Worlds of Fantasy

Years ago Trent & I decided to give each other "memories" for special occasions. Rather than a physical item, we would go do something together. For example, each year for our anniversary we take a trip and for Christmas we give each other mini plan tickets for the Durham Bulls baseball games. My birthday last month was no exception. Trent gave me tickets for last night's Disney On Ice "Worlds of Fantasy" show. This year it featured the characters from Cars, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King and Tinkerbell. The costumes & performances were wonderful!

A little glimpse of the show:


Thanks, sweetheart, for wonderful night! :)

6 comments:

  1. Sarah this looks like fun!
    Great idea to give "memories" for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea :) I love the Disney on Ice shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea... We are trying to do more of this with the kids! They have so much "stuff". We did this ice show when it was in our town!! It was so much fun! Can't remember how I got to your blog, but love it in anycase!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. Giving memories. I love it:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)