10/28/2008

Just Hanging Out

More "found" photos that were buried in my computer files. This particular Saturday in 2002 my sister, brother & I spent some time together just hanging out. It was a rare (and now rarer) opportunity for the 3 of us to be in the same place at once. Glad to get these photos and my memories from the day into a layout. Inspired by the sketch on Oct 2nd of dw2008 and by Color Combo Challenge #94.


Supplies: Paper 4 from Cherie Mask's Thrilling October kit; Green Paper from Rhonna Farrer's Color My World kit; date brushes from Rhonna Farrer's Celebration kit; Paint Blob from Kindergarten Crafts kit at Peppermint Creative; Come Unto Me and Pupcat fonts.

12 comments:

  1. Hi, So happy you found them:) Love the LO and the way you used the combo on it! Keep up the good work!!!

    Thanks for playing CCG:)

    Lillyrose
    CCG

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome layout!! I don't even want to think about all the photos I may have lost or at least not found on my computer!! I am glad you found these and scrapped them!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your take on the challenge. I'm having a hard time finding photos to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that circle swirly thing behind tha pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't you love digging up those old memories... love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful lo! Great way to use the color combo!... Sonia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page. Love the photo grid and the green for the journaling block.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the design! Nice and linear :-) but the curved piece gives it a little flair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks fantastic i love it all.take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your take on the challenge, it's very coo.

    Cheers

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)