9/25/2008

Pea Profile

I was honored to have the opportunity to play with a few Making Memories goodies for the Two Peas September Pea Profile. Here are my projects...

my girl - 12x12 layout of Cali. I just love this sweet photo of her curled up in her bed. I mixed the Making Memories products with Bazzill edged cardstock & Heather Bailey fabric.


Close up of the title:

hello card

I covered the cute little chipboard bird in older Making Memories paper from my stash:

Supplies: Making Memories {note}worthy products - Delaney floral & Addie striped patterned papers, Delaney spiral journaling book, Delaney pebble clips; Making Memories pink felt alphabet stickers; Making Memories rub-on letters; Bazzill scallop edged cardstock; Autumn Leaves button; Heather Bailey fabric (Cabbage Rose - peachy pink); American Crafts rub-on letters; Maya Road chipboard bird.

6 comments:

  1. Love these! The paper is just perfect for the kitty picture...all warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Cute!!!! And Cali has discovered yet another good position for getting photographed in such a way as to hide her bloob! :-) Pretty layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just beautiful creations, sarah. thanks for thinking about me in my lonely hotel room, lol. i just heard you've got another storm! dang, i sure hope this isn't getting to be a habit with both of us, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the bird shape and the patterned paper :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)