9/30/2008

Noel Card

Two Peas in a Bucket offered a group of classes a couple of weeks ago titled "Greetings from Two Peas." I missed out on the official dates, but the class information is still online so I've been downloading it to inspire some holiday cards. One idea that caught my eye right away was Kelly Purkey's fun Noel card which was part of her Non-Traditional Cards class. Here's my version:


Supplies: Die Cuts with a View card and adhesive backed cardstock; Chatterbox patterned paper; QuicKutz Moxie font; scraps of vellum & white cardstock from my stash; Fiskars threading water punch; green thread; Making Memories rub-on letters & 'L' sticker.

6 comments:

  1. What a great card. The funny thing is that I actually was going through the alphabet looking at the front page and said she missed "L". duh... helps if I look at the entire thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a card. I'll have to check out the classes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)