9/18/2008

Getting to Know Your Friends

Playing along with my friend, Kim, in this 2008 Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends...

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your Friends. Copy and past this in a new blog post, then change all the answers so they apply to you! Leave a comment for me if you do this!

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!

  1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00am
  2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
  3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? (I had to search my blog to figure this one out! LOL) You Don't Mess with the Zohan
  4. What is your favorite TV show? House
  5. What do you usually have for breakfast? half a bagel w/ cream cheese, bowl of Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch and glass of water
  6. What is your middle name? Elizabeth
  7. What food do you dislike? barbecue (now I have to hide b/c that's a sin in the South)
  8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I don't know. I usually just listen to whatever is on the radio. I can't even remember the last CD I bought.
  9. What kind of car do you drive? Honda CR-V
  10. Favorite sandwich? Club - the true triple decker kind w/ ham & turkey
  11. What characteristic do you despise? meanness
  12. Favorite item of clothing? Socks! LOL I'm almost never w/o them.
  13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Europe
  14. Favorite brand of clothing? Any that fits well, looks good, and isn't expensive.
  15. Where would you retire to? Good question. I haven't really thought about retirement much except for my savings plans.
  16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 25th. It was the day after Trent & I returned from our honeymoon. We both took that extra day off. I officially changed my name to "Mrs" complete with a joint checking account and new driver's license. We finished off the day with a little shopping and nice dinner out. :)
  17. Favorite sport to watch? football
  18. Farthermost place you are sending this? Good question. I guess it depends how far away my blog is read.
  19. Person you expect to send it back first? Not sure since we've switched this from email to blogs, but hopefully someone will comment that they played along.
  20. When is your birthday? November 17th
  21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
  22. What is your shoe size? 9
  23. Pets? Two cats - Cali (8) and Chester (7). Five fish.
  24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Check back here next Thursday. That's all I can say right now. :)
  25. What did you want to be when you were little? Lawyer or doctor - anything that made a lot of money. LOL
  26. How are you today? Feeling a lot better.
  27. What is your favorite candy? Dark chocolate peanut M&M's
  28. What is your favorite flower? I don't have a favorite. They are all pretty.
  29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? October 31st
  30. What are you listening to right now? Silence. :)
  31. What was the last thing you ate? A delicious dinner Trent cooked for me.
  32. Do you wish on stars? When I was little.
  33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red - happy, excited, full of energy
  34. How is the weather right now? Cool.
  35. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? my Mom :)
  36. Favorite soft drink? Coke
  37. Favorite restaurant? Pei Wei
  38. Real hair color? What you see is it - brown.
  39. What was your favorite toy as a child? My rag doll "Sleep Baby" - and I still have her.
  40. Summer or winter? Fall
  41. Hugs or kisses? Both
  42. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
  43. Coffee or tea? Both
  44. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure.
  45. When was the last time you cried? Last week.
  46. What is under your bed? A few Rubbermaid boxes and often a napping Chester.
  47. What did you do last night? Worked on a digital layout. Hoping to finish it tonight.
  48. What are you afraid of? Failure.
  49. Salty or sweet? Both.
  50. How many keys on your key ring? 6
  51. How many years at your current job? 4
  52. Favorite day of the week? Friday at 1:00pm
  53. How many towns have you lived in? 4
  54. Do you make friends easily? Yes

7 comments:

  1. wow, I really feel like I know you now...thanks for all the info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, that was fun reading! You and I have a few things in common. We drive the same SUV, for one! Mine is tan...how about yours? :-)

    I did not realize you have fish. I've had fish...none right now (I killed them all by accident!!) but I would love to get more.

    I am working on this challenge and will post it sometime over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I'm definitely going to give this a try tomorrow! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading your list. I'm going to try and get to this later tonight. Now I am curious about next Thursday too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, I received the survey elsewhere and have already answered it on my blog too:) Can't wait to see what your #24 is...mine was pretty exciting too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, lets start planning our European vacation now, we can share shoes and eat chocolate and drink coffee all day long!!
    I cant wait to see what have to tell us next Thurs...Next week is big for us too, hopefully we should know about VA by Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)