3/22/2008

With the chores all done. Time for a bit of fun.

Today started off with a few chores. Including a couple loads of laundry which was almost enjoyable with the new washer & dryer. ;) We took a break this afternoon to go out for lunch and to see Horton Hears a Who. It was a fun movie. Very cute and humorous.

Afterwards, we headed home and I started on my apron for Jen's swap. I haven't sewn in quite some time (except for the occasional detail on a scrapbook page) so I'm taking it slow. I should be able to complete it tomorrow. Still need to sew on the waistband & ties. Here's a little sneak peek at the fun fabrics.

For now, it's off to bed. I'll need all the energy I can muster up in the morning to help keep an eye on the kids during their Sunday school Easter egg hunt.

1 comment:

  1. I love it the fabric. I wish I could sew.... I want to learn!! anyone want to come to CANADA to teach me?! ;) I am definately watching for a sewing machine to go on sale, though I know nothing about them...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)