6/13/2014

Preschool Graduation

A week has passed and I'm still in a bit of shock that we had "preschool graduation." The entire idea makes me giggle. I mean, really, they are 4 & 5 year olds. But ridiculously cute in the little caps & gowns and did an amazing job during the entire program which was held at night at a local elementary school. A long day for these kids.

Afte a couple of songs, the director called each child up by name. The staff had asked them during school what they wanted to be when they grew up and the kids had each drawn a picture to match. At her asking, they each stated their answer and shared their picture with the crowd. Dylan's response? A big brother. He drew a picture of himself and his sister dancing he told us after. Melt my heart. Yes, I definitely started to cry at that moment.


Now we have 3 more weeks until he starts kindergarten as his school is year round. Three weeks! Hard to believe we're so close. And, yes, I'm sure I'll be all teary-eyed that morning too.

Supplies: Challenge Me - Vol 1 template by Dawn by Design; Destination Adventure by Robyn Meierotto; Elementary and The Road to Success kits by Karen Funk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)