6/12/2013

FlipsAudio Solo 2 Social Review

I work in an open office. No longer in one of the cubical spaces in the center, but my new office only has 3 full walls and then opens to the rest of the room. This means it can get a little noisy at times even with music flowing through my small computer speakers.


I had been debating headphones for the times I really needed to block everyone else out and focus. So, when I saw a chance to try & review a pair of Solo 2 Social headphones from FlipsAudio, I immediately responded.

Inside the box I found an oval zippered carrying case, the headphones, a USB cord and instructions. The FlipsAudio headphones function like normal headphones when you plug them in and place over your ears to listen.


The USB and instructions were for the speaker option. Charge the headphones using the USB cable and then you can "flip" them to speaker position and share your music with those around (get it - solo 2 social?). What's really cool to me is that the headphones "know" based on position whether you are using them as headphones or speakers. If you take them off and set down in the headphone position, you'll hardly hear anything as you step away. Flip them to speakers and suddenly, there is music to share. Very cool.

Honestly, Dylan managed to try them first and he thought they were pretty cool! I took them to work the next day, tossing the carrying case into my briefcase. Sure enough, there was enough noise mid-morning that I needed to block the world out and focus. I popped on the FlipsAudio headphones and away the background went while I focused on a set of plans I needed to mark up.


Final run down ... these are attractive, well made headphones. They fold easily to store and travel well in the carrying case. I did find them a little tight on my head, but I've had that issue with headphones before. I imagine they will be more comfortable after a few more wears. The padding along the top and at the ears is very comfy.

Interested in getting your own pair? FlipsAudio is offering $10 Off on Flips Solo 2 Social Headphones plus a free rush shipping upgrade when you use the code FA0010INT  This offer is exclusive to purchases made online at www.flipsaudio.com and valid from June 12, 2013 through July 16, 2013. Each unit purchased will receive $10.00 off the online retail price plus an “upgrade” of your shipping from ground to Rush 3-Day at no additional cost to you. This Offer is unlimited in quantity and cannot be combined with any other offers.

Note: The FlipsAudio Solo 2 Social heaphones were provided to me for free for review. The opinions expressed are are strictly my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)