8/30/2011

two

I loved an entire series of photos I took of Dylan on his birthday last month. Trying to pick one or two became challenging so I settled on 6. I love how they capture his personality. Dylan is a very happy child who laughs a lot (much like his mother!).



Here's a "behind the scenes" glimpse at what was making him laugh - watching his father and his grandparents' dog, Tia, wrestle a toy. :)


Supplies: Simply Tiffany Studios 52 Thursday Templates Template No 22; Sara Schmutz's School Is In papers; Deena Rutter's Whole Lotta Love kit; Sketch Rockwell & Myriad Pro fonts.

4 comments:

  1. How adorable! Love the series of photos. What a great way to capture his personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the "behind the scenes" shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see how you couldn't narrow it down to one or two! I love the sequence since it tells a story that you will both remember now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)