8/06/2010

glee

Love this photo of Dylan playing in the pool in our backyard.  The bright colors.  The big smile on his face.  (I think he was looking at one of the cats sitting inside our sliding glass door.)  As I was working on putting the layout together, I felt like something was missing until my eye hit the manila tag.  It came from a shirt Dylan received as a birthday gift and was stamped with the store name & logo on it - glee kids.  I felt the color and 'glee' sentiment were a perfect match for the page (the word 'kids' is tucked under the photo)


Supplies: Stampin' Up cardstock; My Mind's Eye patterned paper; Fiskars upper crest border punch; manila tag with stamp from store; Autumn Leaves sticker; Micron black pen.

5 comments:

  1. What a great page Sarah and you really did capture his joy! Love the design in the pool! He is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job of recycling! How perfect. He makes me smile just looking at him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find! I love using things like that tag in a layout and you're right it goes with just perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable. So simple, and just perfect for the memory!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)