8/11/2010

card: happy birthday

Birthday card I made for my sister-in-law:


The design is simple.  I started with a premade card from a purchased package.  I cut the patterned paper a quarter inch less in width and half an inch less in height than the size of the folded card. Stamped the sentiment on the blue cardstock and cut it out.  Using a punch, I rounded the two left hand corners.  Then I adhered it to the patterned paper.  I used an edge scraper to rough the edges and give it a little texture.  Finally, I adhered the papers to the card.

Supplies: Die Cuts with a View card; American Crafts patterned paper; Making Memories edge scraper; miscellaneous blue cardstock; EK Success corner rounder punch; Heidi Swapp stamp; StazOn ink.

2 comments:

  1. Super easy & quick as well as super cute! Great job Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and easy for those "oops" times, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)