3/21/2009

PhotoHunt: Yellow

I took this photo last summer while in the Wee-R-Sweetz candy shop at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach, SC. Their taffy is our favorite. Trent & I make a point to stop in and pick our own bag anytime we are in the area. If you time your visit just right, you'll find an employee at the Kiss Wrap machine to the right of this who might toss you a piece to try. :)


Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt Participants
1. Cindy O
2. Mrs. Mecomber
3. Brita
4. Mudhooks
5. Daisy
6. PowersTwinB
7. gorgeous nelly
8. Suzy
9. tokenhippygirl

Get the code and join the Blogroll here!

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.



11 comments:

  1. What an interesting "yellow"!!
    Yellow is one of my favorite colors..even when I was a little girl back in 1969. You'll find that out when visiting my "yellow" over at http://upcountrysmiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow taffy! Great choice!! The pink taffy was always my favorite.

    I did yellow today, too! I hope you can come visit.

    http://ilovenewyorktravel.net/photo-hunters-yellow/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mommie loves saltwater taffy! That sure is a bright and pretty yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I bet it tastes as good as it looks! Great photo for this weeks theme word! My hunt is up, please come and visit

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a unique find for this week's theme!
    Thanks for stoppin' by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reminds me of a place here in Newport, Oregon. Great shot for the theme this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love saltwater taffy, reminds me of my grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yummmmm saltwater taffy!

    very nice picture..
    makes me think of my summer on the boardwalk, oh, way back when...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)