5/03/2013

Cinco de Mayo

I finally got around to scrapping photos from last year's Cinco de Mayo party last night. This was the first time Dylan & his friends had seen (experienced?) a piñata. So funny to watch. I think they were quite excited at being allowed to hit this crazy thing with a bat and then weren't quite sure what to do when it broke and treats fell out. They figured it out pretty quickly. ;)


Supplies: PhotoStory templates Set 3 by Mary Moseley; Kraft Fun Day by Robyn Meierotto.

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun! :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Hope you had a great weekend as well.

      Delete
  2. Oh man this makes me so sad that we're not doing the party this year. I'll definitely have to schedule a make-up cinco de mayo party! Maybe cinco de June-o...or de July-o. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll hold you to it next year. ;) Seriously, no worries. While I love it - our weekend was so hectic this year I'm doubtful we would have made it. Next year, you'll find me at your house for sure!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)