4/08/2013

Great Wolf Lodge Photo Book

One of the perks of staying at Great Wolf Lodge is a code for a free 8x8 Shutterfly photo book to preserve all those memories. I honestly forgot and even misplaced the one we got in November until we arrived last month in Williamsburg and I found it in a hidden pocket in our suitcase! Thankfully, it hadn't expired.


After our weekend trip, I was quick to upload photos and start my book. While the code is good for any 8x8 book, I decided to use the Great Wolf Lodge themed option. It arrived over Easter weekend and all 3 of us quickly piled together on the sofa to look through it.

Here are a few of the pages ...
We started our weekend with a visit to Historic Jamestowne.

At the end of River Canyon Run - the one big slide Dylan rode.

The wave pool.

The bucket dumping water and a tired boy with his parents.

Glad to have another batch of memories preserved and in our collection of photo books & scrapbooks to enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)