5/20/2011

Tee Ball

I've been on quite the digital scrapbooking kick this week and apparently in love with baseball the last two days. :) Here's a layout I did based on the Team Photos challenge last week at Two Peas. Love these photos from the first day we pulled out Dylan's new tee ball set. He was so excited.


Supplies: Kaye Winiecki's Homerun kit; Oh Boy! The ABCs collaborative kit by Carina Gardner & Crystal Wilkerson; DHD's iNSD Designer Blog Hop collaboration kit; Prestige Elite Std font.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable photos and a perfect page!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the baseball diamond in the background. Will got one of those t-ball things for his birthday and he just loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet layout, adorable pictures and I just cannot believe how big he has gotten already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute photos. I like the baseball diamond accent in the back. And like Tina, I can't believe how much he has grown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)