10/30/2007

Twas the night before Halloween....

Today's 2ps challenge:
have you carved your pumpkins yet? If so did you take pics to make a layout

We carved our pumpkin last year. Yup, it's a craft pumpkin from Michaels. My husband and I decided it was time for a change from carving up real pumpkins and messing with all the goo. For now, we'll stick with this pumpkin each year.

I did not take any pictures of the carving process. The picture to the left I took tonight. :)






For fun, a little creative question: What do you get from a dozen or so water noodles, pvc piping and zip ties? :) I'll share the answer tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog http://shirleyfyfe.typepad.com and for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)