6/09/2009

Summer Love

Laura tagged me a couple of days ago to list my five favorite things about summer...

  1. Beach trips. We're very fortunate Trent's parents own a small place just south of Myrtle Beach so we can easily take a weekend (or week long) trip to the beach.


  2. Baseball games. For the last 3 or 4 years, we've given each other mini-plan tickets to the Durham Bulls (Tampa's AAA team) as a Christmas gift.


  3. Our garden. I enjoy all the beautiful colors in my flower garden and the delicious fresh grown vegetables & herbs from our vegetable garden.


  4. Grilling out. Hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken, kabobs, veggies, etc - all so delicious fresh off the grill.


  5. Long days & warm weather. I love getting off work and still having a couple hours of daylight to enjoy especially if we can spend them outside taking a walk, relaxing in the backyard, etc.
I'm tagging Emily, Benita, Darcey, Tere, and Sandra.


4 comments:

  1. What great summer photos! I absolutely love the ocean and would love living close like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say happy velated bithday to Trent!!!! You look super bonita.
    You are so very lucky to have a beautiful vegetable garden, it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all awesome summer photos...I do miss the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great garden! You have such a nice list of summer stuff..simple...fun and great photos too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)