8/06/2011

Shoot and Edit: Sunset edit

Week 30: Sunset SOOC
I was a bit stumped on how to edit my photo this week until I read Rosie's steps at leavesandbloom photography. That inspired my starting point - adding a selective color layer & adjusting the black. From there I added a hue/saturation layer. Adjusted to my liking. Merged layers and cropped.

Overall, I'm still very happy with my SOOC shot but I do like the focus and more intense orange color in the edit.

Week 30: Sunset edit

Join in the fun with Jill Samter Photography and Ramblings and Photos:

2 comments:

  1. I think you did a beautiful job. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link love :) Glad those few easy steps helped you out. Your sooc rocked to begin with and it's now so beautifully enhanced.

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)