8/18/2011

Custom Baby Banner

I love getting custom requests. Making any project is fun, but when you are asked by someone to make something specific - well, you know it's special. That's very true when it's for a new baby's nursery.

After seeing the birthday banner I created last month, a friend requested a banner with her son's name. The nursery has Caribbean colors and she picked 4 gorgeous batik fabrics for me to use.



Simple. Fun. I hope they enjoy it just as much as I enjoyed making it for them. :)

Supplies: batik cotton fabrics from Robert Kaufman and Hoffman Fabrics; white cotton unknown; Coats & Clark thread; Pellon Wonder Under; Sulky Tear-Easy Stabilizer; Wright's bias tape.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I am going to be making a banner for Baby Boy 2 and will be asking you for a tutorial. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)