8/19/2011

Shoot and Edit: Bright & Colorful

Week 32: Bright & Colorful SOOC
I started this week's edit by adjusting the levels on the photo. Then used Lustrous Pop action from the CoffeeShop Blog to brighten. I actually had the image a bit brighter, but found the white too blinding! So I dulled it back a bit. Then added a vignette and used the Color Bar template also from the CoffeeShop Blog.

Week 32: Bright & Colorful edit w/ color bar

Join in the fun with Jill Samter Photography and Ramblings and Photos:

3 comments:

  1. I think the color bar was perfect for this photo. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome! You always do the most fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color bar is the perfect touch! TFS and have a gr8 day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)