8/22/2011

Baprons

Another Pinterest inspired project, I found a link to the tutorial for making Baprons (baby aprons). I'm trying to get my niece involved in some of our art projects and thought she needed a little apron to help protect her clothes. I thought about making her something similar to Dylan's art smock, but it would definitely need to be smaller. When I saw the Bapron tutorial, I knew I found a winner. The idea was so cute, I decided to make a second one for Lily's little buddy, Hayes.

Front with colorful cotton prints
Back with soft flannel
Checking each other out in their new Baprons. Adorable!

Supplies: Dino Dudes & Ring Dot by Michael Miller; pink floral unknown; light green cotton and white & brown solid flannel from JoAnn Fabrics; Coats & Clark threads.

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)