6/30/2009

hello feet

A couple of years ago, I saw a fun pregnancy layout on Two Peas called Yoo Hoo Feet. I bookmarked the page for future reference and so glad I did. Since loosing sight of my own feet around 28 weeks, I thought it would be fun to create my own page. Yesterday I had Trent take a photo of me tipping over to catch a glimpse of my feet. I lifted the page design from my friend Nylene's 8 layout.


Supplies: Stampin' Up cardstock; Bazzill cardstock; Making Memories rub-on letters; Die Cuts with a View adhesive backed cardstock; QuicKutz Studio font; Cloud 9 patterned paper; EK Success corner rounder punch.

10 comments:

  1. Too cute! :) You will be seeing them again soon though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! It won't be long before you can see them again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know the best thing about not seeing your feet? Perfect excuse to go for a pedi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a riot! It's a great picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute. I love that you did this. Great LO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is adorable! You look great, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMgosh that is the CUTEST photo and page!! Wish I woulda seen this one while I was still pregnant, lol;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them all. :)